Hong Kong-born and New York-based designer with over 10 years of experience in design and software development.
With a degree in Computer Science from Boston College, I started my career as a software engineer working at Goldman Sachs. After having the chance to work with visual and experience designers at R/GA for Nike+, I decided to become a designer.
As a freelance designer, I have worked with large brands such as Google, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, The New York Times, and United Nations. I like working with startups and new ventures within large companies, and particularly with brands that have a strong mission in the CleanTech and GreenTech space.
– 2nd place || AngelHack EnvironmentalHack || Project: Ficus
– 1st place || AngelHack The Global Hackathon Series || Project: BiN
– 2nd place || AT&T Create-a-thon || Short Film: May I have a Word?
– 3rd place || AT&T Create-a-thon || Short Film: No Selfies
– People’s Choice & Best Use of Clarifai API || NASA International Space Apps Challenge || Project: Terrabeasts
– 1st place || AT&T Create-a-thon || Short Film: Fresh Check
Best Data-Driven Hack || Investors Without Borders Hackathon
– People’s Choice || NASA International Space Apps Challenge || Project: ISSIE
– Best Collaboration App || AT&T Mobile App Hackathon || Project: ShowUp
– Honorable Mention || InVision Best UX Design Hackathon
– Honorable Mention || NASA International Space Apps Challenge || Project: Hamstronaut
– Best App voted by WeWork || IBM Smarter Cities Challenge Hackathon